Veredus Raleigh - Hot Jobs & More!
FINANCIAL ANALYST – CONTRACT / CTP – RALEIGH, NC
This position is NOT eligible for subcontractors or those that require sponsorship
Play a key role in supporting the external monthly reporting process to the Board of Directors, and to executives internally. As well as regular reporting, the role will be heavily project based, considering new revenue streams, growth initiatives and commercial opportunities and their impact on the financial performance of the company.
Financial Analyst Skills & Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or Economics.
• 1-2 years of relevant experience as a Financial Analyst, preferably in a high growth organization. Experience in the software industry is a plus.
• Extensive experience in creating and maintaining spreadsheets, forms and charts within Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Strong analytical capabilities, able to develop new frameworks and model potential outcomes.
• Demonstrated experience completing detailed projects requiring individual initiative, flexibility and tight timeframes with minimal supervision.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment.
• Articulate clearly and succinctly through excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Capable of presenting complex financial information in an easy to understand format.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://raleigh.vereduscorp.com/
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP – Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.