Veredus Raleigh - Hot Jobs & More!
SR. PROGRAMMER, CLINICAL DATA MANAGEMENT – CONTRACT – RALEIGH, NC
Work with clinical trial teams and clients to develop export and integration requirements. Interpret client requirements, recommends appropriate technical solutions, and documents technical specifications. Analyzes clinical database structures and creates programming for source date extractions.
Sr. Programmer Summary & Skills:
• Minimum of 5 years prior ETL development experience in a team environment.
• Experience creating CDISC and/or similar research or healthcare oriented data standards.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to gather and understand client requirements.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience translating client requirements into detailed technical specifications.
• Experience integrating data from various sources.
• Experience programming with relational databases, data repositories or warehouses, especially development of tables, views, procedures, and functions.
• Experience with Oracle RDBMS.
• Experience with Informatica or similar ETL and metadata management practices and tools.
• Advanced SQL programming skills.
• Experience programming in PL/SQL preferred
• Experience with XML, XSLT, SAS, and Excel files
• Ability to translate client requirements into detailed technical specifications.
• Experience with Oracle/Phase Forward InForm, Merge eCOS, or Medidata Rave a plus.
• Experience developing with VB, VB.NET, Perl, or similar programming languages a plus.
• B.S. in Computer Science or related field and five years programming experience.
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends – who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP – Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video – culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.