Veredus Raleigh - Hot Jobs & More!
SOFTWARE GLOBAL COMMODITY MANAGER – PERM – RALEIGH, NC
• Bachelors of Science or higher.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of directly related experience in the data center / server environment that includes the following:
o Software contract drafting and management;
o Software supplier relationship management;
o Software operations management including reporting to suppliers;
• Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills to resolve issues;
• Ability to team with others and work with guidance from an experienced Procurement Professional in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment;
• Very strong skills with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
• Teaming / Communications Skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written.
• Willingness to travel domestically and internationally. This role requires working with a worldwide, cross organizational team. The job spans international teams in China, US and other geographies, although travel should be minimal some travel will be required.
• Willingness to work with international, multi-cultural teams including understanding and respecting cultural differences and attending meetings / conference calls at early and late hours to accommodate time zone differences.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://raleigh.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends – who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP – Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video – culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.