Veredus Raleigh - Hot Jobs & More!
REPORT WRITER – EPIC – CONTRACT TO HIRE – RALEIGH, NC
This position is NOT eligible for subcontractors or those that require sponsorship
Report Writer – Epic – Responsibilities:
• Proficiency and demonstrated experience with report writing tools.
• Proficiency with SQL and relational database concepts.
• Setting overall build, security, and data segregation strategies.
• Establishing and enforcing processes, including request, triage, prioritization, testing, publishing and validating data requests.
• Facilitating application and Cogito team communication to close gaps.
• Coordinating with application build and training teams to ensure end-user happiness with data and tools.
• Maintain the centralized report inventory.
• Identifying and managing the scope of the reporting implementation.
• Measuring ongoing success after go-live and making necessary adjustments.
• Monitoring reporting team productivity and performance.
• Deciding which Epic reporting tools to use for a given request.
• Project management and process leadership.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://raleigh.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends – who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP – Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video – culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.